Some people think that private health care is better for the people Others say that health care should be free of charges and run by government How far do you agree or disagree with the statement given

Some people think that private health care is better for the people . Others say that health care should be free of charges and run by government .

How far do you agree or disagree with the statement given ?

It goes without saying that diseases are increasing day by day . These are becoming serious problem for our society. But health care are giving life saving treatment these day. Private health care has also become vital part of treatment . An argument has been put forward that some people say that health care should be free of charge and run by the government . According to me, this statement does not hold a valid ground .

There are a plethora of reasons why I think health care should not be free of cost and run by government . First and foremost point which comes to my mind that private health care provides a lot of facilities and good service . It also plays indispensable role in improve health of people . Secondly , private health care hires excellent doctor and pay high salary of doctor . They cannot give treatment without any charge. because private sector also spends a lot of money on latest treatment technology machine and other gadget. Thirdly, goverment also cannot care of all hospitals and health care centers .

On the other hand , some people argue that government must provide health care free of price in small town and villages. Because in that areas people cannot afford health treatment . Private health care also want to earn money . Some people say that government should control private health care in limit and to interfare in their work .

In conclusion , after ponder over a great deal of thoughts and delebration with my self . I come to this conclusion that government should provide health care free of cost in some limits according of people's affordable .

But health care are giving life saving treatment these day.
But health care is giving life saving treatment these days.

Private health care also want to earn money
Private health care also wants to earn money

Sentence: It also plays indispensable role in improve health of people .
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to in and improve

according of people's affordable .
according to people's affordability.

Sentence: Thirdly, goverment also cannot care of all hospitals and health care centers .
Error: goverment Suggestion: government

Sentence: Some people say that government should control private health care in limit and to interfare in their work .
Error: interfare Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In conclusion , after ponder over a great deal of thoughts and delebration with my self .
Error: delebration Suggestion: No alternate word