Some people think that teachers are essential to the learning process Others argue that students at schools and universities learn far more from the Internet than from lessons with teachers

Some people think that teachers are essential to the learning process. Others argue that students at schools and universities learn far more from the Internet than from lessons with teachers.

According to the interviews from ordinary people one of the most dominant professions is teaching and also a great number of students intend to become teacher after graduating university. The profession of a teacher plays a significant role in government’s education system. Indeed, teachers help the youth who are the future of each government for being more enlightened. Some claim that teachers are the inseparable part of the learning process. Others believe that in today’s world technology has increased considerably and one of them is the internet, therefore students can find what they need for lessons via internet.

On the one hand, most teachers know how they are able to teach students efficiently and also they have sufficient experience to do it. Occasionally, students encounter a couple of impediments during learning process and they cannot overcome issues. At this time teachers can assist them since they are aware of those obstacles. For instance, nowadays learning other languages for students is one of the most arduous problems and when they study foreign language, one barrier appear at each lesson, so students cannot cope with those barriers because of lack of learning technics. For this reason, students benefit from teachers’ constructive and helpful advice.

On the other hand, some people prefer using internet to teachers as now the internet is teeming with a great deal of advantageous information related to lessons. Students can study at online lessons via internet and for example, if they prepare for math exam, they may find out various mathematical formulas and do a number of tests on the relevant webpages.

To conclude, looking at the details of both sides it is clearly defined that learning with teachers or internet may be fabulously beneficial but also it is impossible to conceive education system without teachers. In my thoughts, the internet can never supersede teachers and teachers should take advantage of the internet in order to teach students more effectively and thoroughly.

teachers help the youth who are the future
teachers help the youths who are the future