Some people think that the use of animal for experimentation is cruel Other think it is good for the development of science Discuss the two sides and give your opinion

Some people think that the use of animal for experimentation is cruel. Other think it is good for the development of science. Discuss the two sides and give your opinion.

It is true that using animal as subject for scientists experiment is not ethical. While some people agree with that opinion, but I believe that this experiment can be used as improvement of science technology development.

In the growth of science technology, many scientists use animal as subject for their experiment such us mice, monkeys, fish, and pigs. People who do not know what the purpose of this experiment will say that scientists do not care about animal welfare. The scientists use that animals and make them genetically engineered. For example, scientists put camera and machine to goliath beetle so they can control the beetle movement whether it has to turn right, turn left, go up, or land in a desk. People argue this experiment has changed the natural structure of this creature’s body to the structure that scientists want. Another experiment is scientists put bioluminescence to fish, monkeys, and pigs so they can spark a light in the dark. Many people assume that it is not logical, and there are no benefits from this experiment. The scientists are doing research without expecting the implication that will occur.

On the other hand, there are many experiments that scientists and researchers have done and the benefits have been seen and solve human problem in this world. For example, drugs that we use for daily life is the result from try-and-error experiment from scientists. Another example is cloning technology that scientists did to horse and pigs for the purpose of preserving endangered animals.

In conclusion, although scientists and researchers have many experiments in animal and these seem cruel, I believe that it is for the good of science growth and there are many benefits that we get from these experiments. We have to thank them because they found the answer from our problem related in health, science, and knowledge.

but I believe that this experiment can be used as improvement of science technology development.
but I believe that this experiment can be used as improvement of science and technology development.

Sentence: Another experiment is scientists put bioluminescence to fish, monkeys, and pigs so they can spark a light in the dark.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and scientists