Some say it is important for parents to teach their children about the importance of money why and how should they do it Include example from your own experience

Some say it is important for parents to teach their children about the importance of money why and how should they do it. Include example from your own experience.

Nowadays, money plays a pivotal role in every person's life. Human without money is like a bird without wings. Throughout history, money is vital for us like- for food,clothes and for survival. I agree with the statement that parents should guide their offspring to save money and how can they save it.

To commence with, there are ample reasons behind it, to teach children to learn saving. Firstly, children can learn good habits and fruitful effects of money in their toddler age by elder. For instance, in market there are many business games, in which children buy and sell things, with this, ...

Sentence: For instance, in market there are many business games, in which children buy and sell things, with this, their curiosity enhance to save money in real life.
Description: The fragment curiosity enhance to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace enhance with verb, past tense

that parents should saves their kids from blunders
that parents should save their kids from blunders

this would lucrative for them
this would be lucrative for them

Sentence: In addition to this, there are myriad ways how can children save money for future and for their expenses.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to can and children