Space Tourism Will it bring positive or negative effects on the world s development Give your own opinion Use example based on your experience

Space Tourism:Will it bring positive or negative effects on the world's development?Give your own opinion.Use example based on your experience.

The journey of human beings from forest survival to by flying aeroplanes represents the victory of human over universe . Presently , a sheer pecentage of people assert that space tourism is fruitful for countries development . By contrast , others oppose this statement . Here , I would like to account for both sides with my point of view .

There are manifold points to shore up former aspect . First and foremost , life style is going to be worse on earth day by day on account of pollution,criminals,terrirism . Therefore , it is necessary to search survivable planet and after searching new planets , those will enable to broadens the horizon of knowledge . Moreover , eastablishing satellites on space is lucrative to provide a great knowledge about natural calamities . Consequently , it will uplift the standard of human beings . Apart from this , space tourism plays a phenomenal role to vanish unemployment . For instance , a huge number of scientist , engineers , labourers require for making aircrafts , satellites , rockets and so on . Thus , it provides back and belly to people . On the contrary , others have conflicting views .

Numerous points can be mentioned to support latter view . Initially , it leads to wastage of money as well as time . For example , government of different countries negotiate a massive outlay to manage resources for process . Therefore , all other aspects like education , transportations are ignored by them . Moving further , space tourism can be detrimental for environment while crashing crafts . So it effects on natural resources and direct effect on people .

From my notion , space tourism creates boon and bane for human . It will bring development for different countries . Whereas , space tourism can detrimental with a single failure and financial instability will occur . So with my point of view , every country should bear in mind their surplus funds then they will able to part in this process .

To recapitulate , different people have different views . Space tourism is a good aspect but no one can refute that providing fundamental needs to masses is the primary duty of government of every country .

Sentence: The journey of human beings from forest survival to by flying aeroplanes represents the victory of human over universe .
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to to and by

Sentence: Presently , a sheer pecentage of people assert that space tourism is fruitful for countries development .
Suggestion: Refer to countries and development

Sentence: Therefore , it is necessary to search survivable planet and after searching new planets , those will enable to broadens the horizon of knowledge .
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and broadens

Sentence: So it effects on natural resources and direct effect on people .
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to it and effects

Sentence: Whereas , space tourism can detrimental with a single failure and financial instability will occur .
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to can and detrimental

Error: pecentage Suggestion: percentage

Sentence: First and foremost , life style is going to be worse on earth day by day on account of pollution,criminals,terrirism .
Error: terrirism Suggestion: terrorism

Sentence: Moreover , eastablishing satellites on space is lucrative to provide a great knowledge about natural calamities .
Error: eastablishing Suggestion: establishing

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.