Studying business or science related subject at university level is more important than arts related courses like literature Do you agree or disagree

Studying business or science related subject at university level is more important than arts related courses like literature. Do you agree or disagree?

There is no doubt that in the university period there are many subjects delivered to students such as arts and science related materials. Whether to dominate the science or arts subjects is a matter of debate. Although some people thinks that universities should concentrate on the art studies, personally I do believe that universities should concentrate primarily on the science related studies.

Some people assert that art studies encourage maturation of certain abilities. The attributes such as expression of feelings and sense of beauty are promoted in the first place by art studying. In addition, studying arts will help us to achieve language proficiency. For instance, the literature books contain considerable amount of uncommon and advanced level vocabulary which is hardly found in another subjects. Thus, studying such subjects plays a key role in preserving our languages.

Nevertheless, education process should fit the students' needs. After graduating from universities students will engage into the job market. That crucial period requires special skills such as how to role businesses work. So, students should be well prepared for these challenges and that can be accomplished by providing them with efficient knowledge and practical skills. For example, how to plan for work and anticipation of the future and the crises management skills.

Moreover, one of the basic goals of universities is to supply our countries with proficient workers in all kinds of specialties. That noble goal will be achieved by using suitable and rational ways to make it happen. Consequently, if we need good scientists such as physicians or engineers, we would have to dominate our studies to become directly related to that particular career.

In conclusion, there are both arguments for and against which subjects we need to concentrate on it in universities; arts or science related. While some people claim that arts promote feeling and preserve languages, personally I believe that science related subjects will help student achieving proficiency in their life.

Although some people thinks that
Although some people think that

Sentence: For instance, the literature books contain considerable amount of uncommon and advanced level vocabulary which is hardly found in another subjects.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to another and subjects