Success means desire was strong enough What extend do you agree

Success means desire was strong enough.What extend do you agree.

Success is pivotal in everybody life. No doubt casts that to be live a luxurious life success is very pivotal.Success is apparent from defination that 'Succes change tha person's life' . To achieve success one should pay their own sacrifices. I would like to enlighten the things from which one achieve their goals.

Granted, success means having strong desires. If one pay full attention and abandon their laziness they will definitely achieve their success. If person things that they become successful without doing anything it would be wrong.Precisely,no one deny that one have to sacrifice their life. To substain my view Mukesh Ambani richest person of world rose from scratches he belongs to bourgeois family he went to the Axis bank for loan but bank manager refuse their loan now Mukesh Ambani is the owner of the bank they sacrifice their sleep, food , family for success.

Ambitions are very vital for success. Joy Snoop great comedian in his interview said that I had ambitions from my childhood now I achieve my austere, I did hard work all nights and day until I reached to my own point of success. Success is all about veteran in one's work. It is unquestionable that to live a happy life with fulfilling demands is only about be a novel person, be a successful person. If one get success all people give respect to that person and appreciate that person.

To emphasise other point that sometimes hard work and desires are not important it's all about luck. Lucky person get all the things without sacrifice anything and another person on the same hand do hard work pay full attention to their goals they donot get success. Luck is also considered important factor .

To make strong story short it's all about dedications to the work like said 'God helps those who help themselves'.

in everybody life
in everybody's life

to be live a luxurious life
to be living in a luxurious life

one achieve their goals.
one achieves his goals.

If one pay full attention
If one pays full attention

no one deny that one have to sacrifice their life.
no one denies that one has to sacrifice his life.

If one get success
If one gets the success

Lucky person get all the things
Lucky person gets all the things

Luck is also considered important factor .
Luck is also considered an important factor .

Sentence: No doubt casts that to be live a luxurious life success is very pivotal.Success is apparent from defination that 'Succes change tha person's life' .
Error: tha Suggestion: the
Error: defination Suggestion: definition

Sentence: To substain my view Mukesh Ambani richest person of world rose from scratches he belongs to bourgeois family he went to the Axis bank for loan but bank manager refuse their loan now Mukesh Ambani is the owner of the bank they sacrifice their sleep, food , family for success.
Error: substain Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To emphasise other point that sometimes hard work and desires are not important it's all about luck.
Error: emphasise Suggestion: emphasize