Team working VS independently

Team working VS independently

How is well known , working together makes greater power. Work is a very vital part of our lives. It is the source of our income for our needs as education, medication, and shopping. These days it is a common question in job interview “can you work in a team? “- and it is not surprising, because this is the main trait of any candidate at enterprises. Some people believe that it is more important to work independently while others disagree. In my opinion cooperate and compete with others to make successful work. I have two reasons below for that.

The first and the most reason is sharing creative information and exchanging the previous experience. In addition, work on a team makes cooperation and competition between the employees and that increase in productivity. Moreover, work on team makes relationship between partners stronger.

Another reason is to have fun and to enjoy work time. if you work alone you will feel boring, because work time can be more than 10 hour on a day. Daily Routine tasks May Thrust you into depression that leads to unpredictable consequences.

After analyzing both points of view in detail, I would highlight that, while people have become independent in some aspects, dependence on others have increased in many areas of modern life especially in professional fields.

In my opinion cooperate and compete with others to make successful work.
Description: what is the subject for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

dependence on others have increased in many areas
dependences on others have increased in many areas

Minimum 250 words wanted