Televised talent shows have become popular in many societies today Are these shows a good method of finding talented people or are they just entertainment Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience

Televised talent shows have become popular in many societies today. Are these shows a good method of finding talented people, or are they just entertainment?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Nowadays, many talent shows in television become popular. It is because many people demand to become popular through instant ways. In my opinion, this phenomenon is not more than just some people try to earn money who camouflages it to entertaining way. However, there are several people having real talents out there finding the right way to be success through this path.

We all know that television talent program earn too much money because the number of people who watch it increases every day. It causing talent shows are flooding in many television channels in case to grab audience’s att...

Sentence: In my opinion, this phenomenon is not more than just some people try to earn money who camouflages it to entertaining way.

finding the right way to be success
finding the right way to be successful

We all know that television talent program earn too much money
We all know that television talent programs earn too much money

Sentence: Also, they disregard their main goal to born talented people and focus in earning money.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and born

Sentence: However, television talent shows such as X-Factor and American Idol give opportunity for real talented people to show their ability to widespread public.
Description: The fragment Idol give opportunity is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular