There are many stages to life for example childhood adolescence young adulthood and middle age Choose one that you consider is the most difficult for men and for women It may be the same one

There are many stages to life, for example: childhood, adolescence, young adulthood, and middle age.
Choose one that you consider is the most difficult for men, and for women. It may be the same one.

Life offers a variety of difficulties for everyone of us. Many people say that it would be a challenging phase for many during our young adulthood for both men and women while others suggest that it is much more struggling during the start of a person's life which is the childhood. However, I strongly agree that for both male and female, the hardest stage of life would be the young adulthood.

During our childhood years, life was much more easy. We have our parents that provide and guide us in this stage of our life and help us during difficulties at same time. They provide us food, shelter and clothes for comfort. In childhood years, we need not to worry about the bills to pay and find a job for a living. Evidently, this stage was by far the easiest stage of human life.

On the other hand, as we grow old, we have so many things to think about. At the young adulthood years, this is the time where we establish our own family and raise our kids. Moreover, we like to achieve lots in our lives, such as buying a new house and lot, a brand new car, finding a decent job and many others. Most people agree that this stage is where most people are overwhelmed and stressed on what life can offer since this is the time where we move out from our parents, then live and decide for ourselves. As a result, an overwhelming number of difficulties were being faced by the time we go out in our comfort zone.

Generally speaking, the challenging stage for men and women would be in their young adulthood since this is the time where they have to stand up for themselves and become independent adults.

Sentence: Moreover, we like to achieve lots in our lives, such as buying a new house and lot, a brand new car, finding a decent job and many others.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to brand and new

in the second paragraph, why only mention 'childhood'? there are 'adolescence, and middle age.' too.

--------------------