These days Parents are more concerned with their children s up bringing than before Taking care of the children seems necessary Child care training course for parents can be the best way to update them with this matter To what extent do you agree or disag

These days Parents are more concerned with their children’s’ up-bringing than before. Taking care of the children seems necessary. Child-care training course for parents can be the best way to update them with this matter. To what extent, do you agree or disagree with it? Give your opinion and where necessary give examples to support it

Undoubtedly, due to the increase in daily expenses, nowadays both the parents need to go out for work. This is the reason, why many parents are more worried than before for the children’s upbringing. Many people hold the opinion that parents should attend some training courses that can guide them how to take care of the children. Even, I also have the same viewpoint, which I will try to enunciate in my below essay.

To commence with, as most of the younger generation parents are staying alone in the different geography from their parents because of the job responsibilities, it is difficult for them to take care of their kids. This is the reason; many people think that if they go for some childcare training courses than they would be in a better position to deal with certain inescapable situations. For example, many mothers do not know how to massage their newly born babies, which is really, mandatory for stronger bones.

Secondly, nowadays staying with the nuclear families is gaining more popularity than before, because of this, many parents are experiencing more difficulties in uplifting their kids. For instance, it is difficult to manage the food habits of the kids, especially newly born kids. Apparently, adolescent ones require feeding at the different intervals of time with special care. Therefore, if a mother were not aware about these facts, it would be dangerous for the kids.

Finally, in the olden days as most of the women used to stay at home and involved in caring of the families and children, they used to get guidance from the experience mothers while talking to them. Consequently, the best practices to take care of the children are passed from generation to generation For instance; earlier mother used to breast-feed their kids up to a certain age because they are aware of the benefits of the same. However, nowadays as most of the young mothers need to start work after a certain period of time, they hardly are able to do breast feed in the daytime.

To recapitulate, looking at the above facts, in my viewpoint, there is no harm, if parents attend child care programs to get aware of the indispensable ways of taking care of a child.

if they go for some childcare training courses than they would be in a better position
if they go for some childcare training courses, then they would be in a better position