The twenty first century has brought great changes to the world What other developments do you expect to happen over this century

The twenty-first century has brought great changes to the world. What other developments do you expect to happen over this century?

The progress and development that this jet age of 21st century has brought is changing our world today a lot. Many people believe that, a lot of discoveries and inventions are expected in the future. Here, I would like to account for this developments that expected to happen during this era.

To start with, medical researches are progressing with leaps and bounds in recent years. As a result, it is expected that this field will undergo a lot of progresses and inventions. For example, several scientific journals are expecting great breakthrough in the researches of 'AIDS' treatment, as Dr. Hisham, professor of infectious diseases at Cairo university, states firmly. We are now closer than any time before from discovering an effective treatment for HIV patients, he continues.

In addition, space exploration researches have also a promising future. 21st century is considered as a century of space exploration. For instance, in last decade, several progresses in the discovery of Mars planet were taken place. The scientists of space researches are expecting great breakthrough in the understanding of Mars planet. Because of the great progress in the technology of space exploration, a lot of new discoveries are expected to happen in the next few years.

Last but not least, telecommunication also has progressing in this century, and expected to continue in the future. Every day has a new discovery in technology of communication, take for example smart phones which are changing people's life a lot. Every month there is a brand new smart phone with latest technology is produced and available in the market. Thus, our world will be dominated by this substantial progress in telecommunication in recent time and in the future.

To recapitulate, undoubtedly this modernized era has brought a lot of changes to our life. However, I believe, it is foreseen this changes will continue into the future.

I would like to account for this developments that expected to happen during this era.
I would like to account for this development that is expected to happen during this era.

telecommunication also has progressing in this century,
telecommunication also has been progressing in this century,

there is a brand new smart phone with latest technology is produced and available in the market.
there is a brand new smart phone with latest technology which is produced and available in the market.
there is a brand new smart phone with latest technology produced and available in the market.

Sentence: However, I believe, it is foreseen this changes will continue into the future.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and changes