As a way of entertainment movie has become an indispensable part our daily life Regarding movie as their favorite hobby film fans expect every film to bring them wonderful spiritual enjoyment

As a way of entertainment, movie has become an indispensable part our daily life. Regarding movie as their favorite hobby, film fans expect every film to bring them wonderful spiritual enjoyment.

Entertainment plays crucial role in our life.some people believe that movies are the effective for enjoyment. However others argue that movies are liable for some social problem.in my oppions, compared with side effect, the contributions of movies for society is extreamly great.

on one hand,good movies provide us recreation,broaden our horizen and enrich knowledge. moreover,movies gives the information about another countries in which region it has been created such as regarding culture,customs and life style of that land. furthermore,movies have much more powerful effect than art means, such as litrature,music etc. After spednig whole day in busy work. Comic movies will soon refresh you, and we would be not able refrain our tears when immersed in tragic movies. in addition of these impotance of movies, which movies are created on real life that movies pass down us history of past and to new generation. subsequently, desney'kids cartoons furnish the never ended pleasure.

On the other hand,today movie has become anxious issue for society because movie maker always think that how they could earn profit from movie and they do not follow the ethical value. besides, numbers of movie are created on distructive that encourge the criminal to spread crime in society because some offender tend to imitate the violent movie strategies and implement in daily life. in contempory word,numerous movies are composed without uncensored that influence the new generation because to theme it is truth and they coppy the that uncensored movies and it provokes the rape rate.

in conclusion, thus, from overall analysis it is clear that movie has some negative effect but we can not deny the importance of movie. however, in my oppions, the government should make some strict rule and banded some violent movie that cause of social problems.

Entertainment plays crucial role
Entertainment plays a crucial role

the contributions of movies for society is extreamly great.
the contributions of movies for society are extremely great.

Sentence: on one hand,good movies provide us recreation,broaden our horizen and enrich knowledge. moreover,movies gives the information about another countries in which region it has been created such as regarding culture,customs and life style of that land. furthermore,movies have much more powerful effect than art means, such as litrature,music etc. After spednig whole day in busy work.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to another and countries

movies gives the information
movies give the information

about another countries
about other countries
about another country

movie has become anxious issue for society because movie maker always think
movie has become anxious issues for society because movie makers always think

it is truth
it is true

government should make some strict rule and banded some violent movie that cause of social problems.
government should make some strict rule and ban some violent movie that cause social problems.

Sentence: However others argue that movies are liable for some social problem.in my oppions, compared with side effect, the contributions of movies for society is extreamly great.
Error: oppions Suggestion: options
Error: extreamly Suggestion: extremely

Error: litrature Suggestion: literature
Error: horizen Suggestion: horizon
Error: spednig Suggestion: spending

Sentence: Comic movies will soon refresh you, and we would be not able refrain our tears when immersed in tragic movies. in addition of these impotance of movies, which movies are created on real life that movies pass down us history of past and to new generation. subsequently, desney'kids cartoons furnish the never ended pleasure.
Error: desney Suggestion: deny
Error: impotance Suggestion: importance

Sentence: On the other hand,today movie has become anxious issue for society because movie maker always think that how they could earn profit from movie and they do not follow the ethical value. besides, numbers of movie are created on distructive that encourge the criminal to spread crime in society because some offender tend to imitate the violent movie strategies and implement in daily life. in contempory word,numerous movies are composed without uncensored that influence the new generation because
Error: encourge Suggestion: encourage
Error: distructive Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: contempory Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: to theme it is truth and they coppy the that uncensored movies and it provokes the rape rate.
Error: coppy Suggestion: copy

Sentence: in conclusion, thus, from overall analysis it is clear that movie has some negative effect but we can not deny the importance of movie. however, in my oppions, the government should make some strict rule and banded some violent movie that cause of social problems.
Error: oppions Suggestion: options