What should a government do for a country to become successful

What should a government do for a country to become successful?

Successful countries, called developed countries, are reflected in their excellent health services, high education levels, and equal justice practices for everyone thereby improving their citizens quality of life. Furthermore, developed countries are difficult to be influenced by the monetary crisis even they tend to control the world economies. All these characteristics of wealthy nations are also the requirements that governments should bring to reality to be a great nation.

First of all, excellent health services and high education are the two foundations for a country to have productive citizens as they increase citizen’s lifespan, reduce the risk of dangerous disease to be spread all over regions, and increase citizens capacity to solve problem. It can be achieved by providing more hospitals, physicians, paramedics, educators, and education centers. Other medical facilities such as clinics must be available in reachable distances for their citizens and are built evenly from the most crowded areas to the most remote areas. Similar to the health sector, a government must provide schools for different groups of age spreading evenly in all regions. As the number of people who want to work in the education sector is limited, governments should give extra incentives for high educated person and for individuals who promote education.

The last thing that governments must put attention at is the practice of law which gives people safe and comfort feeling. No matter how brilliant their citizens are, or how healthy their people are, it is fruitless if they do not satisfy with the justice systems and decide to move to other countries. Thus, establishing robust and equal justice system would be ultimate actions that a country can take to be a wealthy country.

To sum up, although governments take an important role to build their countries, to be a great nation is such a high achievement that can not be reached without a high involvement of their citizens.