Why do you think teachers give homework to students How important is it for students to have homework Are there any other ways of revising school lessons Perhaps homework should be abolished Give your opinion about this

Why do you think teachers give homework to students?
How important is it for students to have homework?
Are there any other ways of revising school lessons?
Perhaps homework should be abolished. Give your opinion about this.

I think giving homework by teacher to students is a tradition. Logic behind giving homework is that these is the way, students will revise the things taught to them in school.

Sometimes, students don’t pay much attention in the class or the things taught to them. Homework is the way by which, teacher can check whether they have understood or not. This way homework helps them to strengthen the weak areas in the study.

There are many other interesting ways by which we can change this age old method of homework by simply giving them to do copy pasting. I think use of technology, like using audio transcript of the classroom helps students to revise topics covered in the school. Sometimes it is difficult to understand something at first, but when one keep referring the same thing brain tries to understand and analyse it. In a way that helps in better understanding other method is a play-way method like quiz, puzzles or showing them dummies or some flash cards. This all helps them to recollect easily. Correlating topics with day to day life will also helps them to understand easily.

If the homework is done in a traditional method of coping and recollecting. It is a waste of time and energy. Homework in a different ways like puzzles or quizzes. That will force the child to use their brain and make them think in all possible direction. That in turn check their I.Q and troubleshooting ability. Homework is not only essential for the child but also for the parents. Homework keeps parents updated about the things happening in school and how his or her child is performing. I think home work should be given but it should be in a innovative way. In my opinion home work should not be abolished but the method of home work needs to be change.

that these is the way,
that this is the way,

other method is
another method is

That will force the child to use their brain and make them think in all possible direction.
That will force the children to use their brain and make them think in all possible directions.

but the method of home work needs to be change.
but the method of home work needs to be changed.

Sentence: Sometimes it is difficult to understand something at first, but when one keep referring the same thing brain tries to understand and analyse it.
Error: analyse Suggestion: analyze