The world is changing rapidly Working conditions today are not the same as before and people no longer rely on taking one job for life Discuss the possible causes of these changes and give your suggestions on how people should prepare for work in future

The world is changing rapidly. Working conditions today are not the same as before, and people no longer rely on taking one job for life. Discuss the possible causes of these changes and give your suggestions on how people should prepare for work in future.

In today's modern world, people tend to change job more often than before and don't want to work permanently in one environment. I would like to explore the sources of this issue and suggest several solutions for future work.

Firstly, due to global recession, many employers have to downsize and restructure their business. This leads to a number of redundant employees are forced to leave their jobs and find other ones. Another reason is that, as living costs are getting higher and higher, people want to earn as much money as they can to meet their needs. Hence, they seek better opportunities and well-paid jobs everywhere, everyday. Some also look for new challenges. Last but not least, thanks to new technology, people nowadays are able to access information more easily, including information about job recruiting.

One of my suggestions for this problem is that if we can create a comfortable working environment and build strong relationships between colleagues; and between manager and workers. These will make employees find it harder to leave. To archive this, courses such as leadership training and communication skill training should be carried out to help supervisors lead their team efficiently without causing any stress, and help employees fit in conveniently.

By the way of conclusion, I would like to state that change job is one the remarkable signs of technological times and soft skill training courses possibly help people adapt to working environment instead of finding a way to escape it.

due to global recession,
due to the global recession,

This leads to a number of redundant employees are forced to leave their jobs
This leads to a number of redundant employees who are forced to leave their jobs

Minimum 250 words wanted