You wish to enroll in a course at an Australian college You have already written a letter to the college asking for information but have received no reply Write a letter to the college In your letter Express your concern because the course will start in l

You wish to enroll in a course at an Australian college. You have already written a letter to the college asking for information but have received no reply.
Write a letter to the college. In your letter
Express your concern because the course will start in less than two months.
Find out if you can still enroll
Ask for further information about the course, including the cost.

Dear Sir,

I am Sachin Patel writing this letter to remind you on a course information inquiry that I have already written to the college.

As I already mentioned, I have sent a letter last month to your college for the detailed information on the computer science course available in your college. I was eagerly waiting for the reply because I wanted to enroll in this course as soon as possible so that I could start my student visa application for Australia. As per my estimation, I was expecting the reply from you in a week and then I would start the enrolment process but to my surprise I have not received your reply till now. As per college website, the course will start in less than two months and I afraid that I may miss deadline for the course.

Is it still possible for me to enroll in this course as an international student? Please guide me on this and also I am really thankful to you if you can provide me further information about the course, including the fee.

I look forward to your prompt response.

Yours faithfully,
Sachin Patel

I may miss deadline for the course.
I may miss the deadline for the course.

and I afraid that
and I am afraid that

Sentence: As per my estimation, I was expecting the reply from you in a week and then I would start the enrolment process but to my surprise I have not received your reply till now.
Error: enrolment Suggestion: enrollment

Don't always use 'I' as subject.