In this contemporary world individuals have created their own world around themselves thus building a barrier which prevent them from being socialized and obedience

In this contemporary world, individuals have created their own world around themselves, thus building a barrier which prevent them from being socialized and obedience

In this contemporary world, individuals have created their own world around themselves, thus building a barrier which prevent them from being socialized and obedience. In the following paragraphs, I will explain the contributing factors accountable for such behavior and corrective measures that can resolve this problem.

To embark on, there are numerous factors responsible for antisocial behavior. First and foremost is advent of technological gadgets, which utilize the youngster’s whole time and provides less opportunity to socialize. For instance – a study revealed that screen time in adolescents is gradually increasing with time. Moreover, longer participation with mobile phones will hamper the overall development of child as they are less involved in outdoor activities. Secondly, change in family dynamics such as transformation of extended families into nuclear ones creates less chances to interact and socialize. For example- grandparents teach moral values, etiquettes to their grandchildren which is totally absent in nuclear families.

However, there are certain corrective measures that can help to facilitate social communications and obedience among children. On the one hand, limiting the screen time will create opportunity for pupils to go outside and involve with people , that eventually helps to build a good relationship among them. Once they will become friends they will learn to respect each other. On the other hand, creating family gatherings will create a conducive environment for adolescents to interact, boost their confidence level and help them to learn basic etiquettes.

To conclude, poor family interactions and maximum screen time is responsible for creating anti social behavior among people, which can be corrected only if proper actions are being taken not only by family but also by society to overcome this issues.