Many people nowadays travel abroad for their university education Why people do this and will you consider doing this yourself

Many people nowadays travel abroad for their university education. Why people do this and will you consider doing this yourself?

Higher education always remains a debatable issue of all the countries around the world which divides the opinions. Figures of many surveys depict that many people travel abroad for their university education. In the paragraphs to come, I would like to elaborate few of the reasons and the effects of this emerging trend.

Apparently, the foremost reason behind education abroad is that the students get attracted to the income and environment of the foreign countries. Thus, with the motto of getting settled abroad, most of the students plan to grab the university education in the foreign university. On the other part, there is also a group of pupils who thrive for the deep knowledge of the advanced subjects like technology, medicare, space exploration and so on. In fact, students see a more scope of learning mentioned subjects in foreign university compare to their own country. last but not the least, although many developing countries possess very rich human intelligence in their country, but lacking with providing enough infrastructure and other resources to quench the thirst of knowledge of youngsters.

Consequently, there would be many detrimental effects on the economy and the culture of the supplying nations. Firstly, if the youth accomplish their study in foreign university , it will increase the balance of payments of the home country. It can play a crucial role in weakening the national economy. Moreover, due to the high rate of settlements of youth in host country leads to slower the development of the home country. Finally, countries like India, with the rich historical background in various education subjects can lose its ancestor knowledge due to lack of interest of students in it.

All in all, looking into the entire scenario, I strongly believe that there is nothing wrong in adopting education abroad but the knowledge acquired should be utilized into the service of nation.

although many developing countries possess very rich human intelligence in their country, but lacking with
Description: don't put 'although' 'however' in one sentence.

It is off the topic.
Why people do this //you have

and will you consider doing this yourself? //you don't have...

'On the other hand' means 'However'. It doesn't mean 'On another hand'.
----------------------