ou have heard that a developer plans to build a shopping centre near your home write a letter to the council in your letter se how you heard about the plan explain how you feel about it ask for more information about you write a letter to the council in y

ou have heard that a developer plans to build a shopping centre near your home write a letter to the council in your letter se how you heard about the plan explain how you feel about it ask for more information about you
write a letter to the council

in your letter say
how you heard about the plan
explain how you feel about it
ask for more information about you

Dear sir
I am writing this letter to ask for the information about the shopping mall which you are planning to start near my house

I have heard regarding this plan in the newspaper when I saw the news related to start a shopping mall I feel very happy because this shopping mall is opening near my house.

I am excited about this idea because I was also planning to commence any centre but due to some financial problem I cannot set up the shopping market.

If you don't mind can you selected me as a partner to comment this new store? If yes then please tell me the minimum amount which we want and further we will meet each other for planning the all things related to that store I hope you can select me as a partner and you like my opinion

Yours faithfully
Tom