Do you agree or disagree that advertisements directed towards young kids should be banned.

Being a mother of two young kids I completely concur with the perception that advertisements directed towards kids should be banned. There are so many reasons behind this view but I would like to discuss the three principal reasons.

The kids are so innocent that they can’t judge between good and bad or realistic versus unrealistic things. My four years old daughter thinks that the kids who always eat chocolates and ice-creams are smarter and cooler rather than the kids who eat vegetables or fruits. The reason being most of the advertisements promotes chocolates, ice-creams, jelly and other sweets rather than natural foods. This is deteriorating her food habits. Since childhood is the age when you acquire your habits which you are going to follow the whole life, I am worried about her future health also.

Nowadays many advertisements promote violence by showing various action figures fighting with each other. My two years old son becomes very aggressive when he watches these advertisements. Sometimes he hits her sister or friend. In this way advertisements are really bad influence.

One day my daughter started putting make up on her face and explained me that it would make her beautiful like princesses. I came to know that this fantasy was the influence of advertisements only.

Last but not the least these advertisements are broadcasted in between the breaks of popular shows at certain frequency that it is almost difficult for the parents to divert kid’s attention from these. After watching these promotional advertisements kids expect their parents to buy each of the toy or game which is merely impossible for us. If we start buying the every toy it would result in huge wastage of money.

So in total these advertisements are playing with the emotions of the small kids and developing bad habits in them. The situation can be altered if the authorities can put a ban on the advertisements which are directed towards very young kids.

Sentence: Last but not the least these advertisements are broadcasted in between the breaks of popular shows at certain frequency that it is almost difficult for the parents to divert kid's attention from these.
Description: The word in is not usually used as an adverb, particle
Suggestion: Refer to in

Sentence: My four years old daughter thinks that the kids who always eat chocolates and ice-creams are smarter and cooler rather than the kids who eat vegetables or fruits.
Error: ice-creams Suggestion: ice creams