146.Some people prefer to spend their free time outdoors. Other people prefer to spend their leisure time indoors. Would you prefer to be outside or would you prefer to be inside for your leisure activities? Use specific reasons and examples to explain yo

Human beings is a sociable creature.He loves to spend some of his time with others especially with friends.Some people would rather to spend their spare time with one or two good friends whose have more things in common while other prefer to spend time with a large number of friends.Each of these have some advantages.

To begin with, there are some people who prefer to spend their time with their close friends, so they know their friends very well and they know about their friends interest, mostly they have common hobbies so when they are together they have more time and enjoyment.Moreover, spending free time with close friends, you can talk about some of your problems and they can come up with a solution for you.

On the other hand, spending time with a large number of people helps you increase the number of your friends. Each of these friends may have special knowledge or they are successful in their profession, so when you have many friends to spend some times with, you can learn many things and you would have many solutions for your problems. Moreover,having more friends, brings you more fun. Each of your friends may have different ideas to have a better time together.

In my opinion, I like to spend my time with one or two close friends. I feel free while I’m talking to them, and I’m not worry if I tell them my secrets.Also as we are close friends, we have many things in common so we do not need to waste our time deciding about what we are going to do.

To sum up, people may want to be with their close friends or they may want to spend their free time with a large number of friends. Each of them have some advantages but,all in all I think being with close friends has more joys for me.

Human beings is a sociable creature
Human being is a sociable creature

with one or two good friends whose have more things in common
with one or two good friends who have more things in common

Each of these have some advantages.
Each of these has some advantages.

The essay is not right on the topic.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.