the 21st century has begun. what changes do you think this new century will bring?

When it comes to talking what is your opinion about the changes in the 21st century, people answer in various ways. Personally speaking, I believe that the 21st century will bring us improved technology and a lot of new job opportunities. Moreover, the diseases will be reduced in this century.

The technology is expanding and improving in a split of second. Most of the people follow new technologies and request more and more. So, the scientists spend their time to develop technology in different majors. Most of the people, believe that as a result of technology, they can live more comfortably and the costs would be optimized. The internet development is the remarkable consequence of the improving technology. A lot of people can communicate with each other from all over the world with the lowest cost. Also, the science is expanded very easily and quickly everywhere. I predict the internet technology in 21st century enables us to have a physical communication through the internet. Think how much it is incredible that we can touch and hug the people in another country?

I call 21st century as a developed century that most of the country can use their maximum business capacity and create job opportunities for everyone. In a developed world, there is a suitable response to all of the people's needs. Furthermore, most of the people are very creative and active to make more money and this world a better place for life. They can even go to the other planets and make a new life with more new jobs there. That is a sweet dream.

Most of the people, especially kids, died because of the strange disease annually. I wish the 21st century with high knowledge and technology, find the practical solution for every disease. Medical science is very developed and there are a lot of skillful doctors in the world. Unfortunately, there are a lot of patients with horrible ill. I believe that this issue will be solved in this century with a lot of equipped laboratories, hospital and knowledgeable persons.

Finally, I wish in the 21st century, this world would be a great and amazing place for living with the improving technology, less unemployed and no more diseases. If we try hard and decide to do our best for this goal, it will be happen.

will bring us improved technology and a lot of new job opportunities.
will bring us improved technologies and a lot of new job opportunities.

it will be happen.
it will happen.