37. Do you agree or disagree that progress is always good? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In today's hectic life it is an astonishing fact that people from all walks of life differ greatly in their attitudes towards this phenomenon. We find that some people hold the great idea about progress, on the other hand others may have an opposite idea. From my perspective, I would side with the former. So, as Hollywood celebrities say:"Let's cut to the chase."

Taking the proposed subject into account the reason which may shed some light on my point is that we need progress in economy forever. It goes without saying that people at different corners of the world are making a lot of efforts to learn various skills besides their own to achieve their economic and wealth goals or even to assuage their penchant for acquiring more money for their families. Therefore, we should grope for new manners and techniques in order to convince people's livelihood needs.

Another rationale of why I take positive idea about the first perspective in the introductory paragraph is about healthcare improvements. It is absolutely certain that we live on a fragile island of life in universe of possibilities. In fact, we can see more advances diseases and infections like kinds of cancer, Ebola and etc. as a result we should do our best to gain more progress in healthcare subjects.

Nevertheless, the two paragraphs in the body should not be over generalized. Just as an old adage goes:"a coin has two sides", those who take the other side are partially reasonable every once in a while. That is, there might be a situation in which we can see some problems relates to global progress including green house effect, pollution, diabetes and so on. this significantly lies in the fact that we have forgot human's virtue.

To put it in a nutshell in light of the previously discussed reasons the viewpoint of those who believe we should not always consider progress is accepted occasionally, though the situation like green house is too special and fairly rare that should not be taken as a general rule. Indeed, economic convenient and well being are prime factors to my propensity for choosing progress forever. If I could have a chance to decision making, I do not have a bit of hesitation to choose progress.

economic convenient and well being
economic convenience and well being