A/D: The government should support artists rather than allow them to support themselves.

That, as always, there are some proponents and opponents for this topic that it would be better for government to support artists instead of allowing them to support themselves is greatly clear. As far as I am concerned, this support would have a lot of advantages in that artists would be able not only to progress greater but also to make people to be happy more.

The first point which should be mentioned here is that government have a great deal of money, and could support artists much better than any other entities, even artists themselves. Regarding bad economic situation in current world, like recently economic crisis in Europe, most of the people having a certain type of job need to be supported by a powerful entity, and artists are not an exception. As a obvious fact, today money is important and all activities in order to be done need a lot of money, and without that no one is not able to improve his/her activities.

Another point which deserves some points is that, in this way, people living in a society could get happier. As all experts know, and it is extremely clear, people, these days are extremely interested in things like art, movies, musics, and so forth. As a result, they would spend lots of their time with following these fields, and also they would be affected by people doing these activities as their proffesion, that is, artists. From another viewpoint, if artists in a society have more comfortable, calm life, they would produce rich and better products, and these nice products could cause people life to be more relaxed and unwound.

By considering all these points mentioned above, it is high time that governments, without any exception, spent money on supporting artists, such as musicians, actors, and so on, so that they could creat better life for people.

government have a great deal of money
government has a great deal of money

As a obvious fact
As an obvious fact

Sentence: From another viewpoint, if artists in a society have more comfortable, calm life, they would produce rich and better products, and these nice products could cause people life to be more relaxed and unwound.
Suggestion: Refer to people and life

Sentence: As a result, they would spend lots of their time with following these fields, and also they would be affected by people doing these activities as their proffesion, that is, artists.
Error: proffesion Suggestion: profession

Sentence: By considering all these points mentioned above, it is high time that governments, without any exception, spent money on supporting artists, such as musicians, actors, and so on, so that they could creat better life for people.
Error: creat Suggestion: No alternate word

it is hard to read:
this support would have a lot of advantages in that artists would be able not only to progress greater but also to make people to be happy more.

suggested:
this support would have a lot of advantages because artists would be able to progress greater and make people to be happier.