Advances in transportation and communication like the airplane and the telephone have changed the way that nations interact with each other in a global society. Choose another technological innovation that you think is important. Give specific reasons for

Advances in transportation and communication like the airplane and the telephone have changed the way that nations interact with each other in a global society. Choose another technological innovation that you think is important. Give specific reasons for your choice.

There are many new technological innovations that have been invented in the current century. Interaction between nations in this global society has changed as a result of these new innovations. If I have to choose one innovation I would strongly say that the Internet is the technological innovation that I think is very important. The Internet has become the universal gateway of information for millions of people. The Internet has beneficial effects on the global economy and provides the opportunity for people to communicate with each other across the world.

In the first place, the Internet provides a way for people to get unlimited sources of information anywhere and anytime. Well known search engine websites such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing have been used millions and millions of times across the world for searching for information everyday. The Internet is also very important for education. Many students, including myself, go online on a regular basis in order to get study information such as published papers, study programs, tuition information class registration, and to register for exams. The Internet provides the opportunity for people to get information through a fast, convenient, and economical process.

Secondly, the Internet has become essential to many businesses. Nowadays, most trading in products or services is conducted via computer networks. Electronic commerce as a worldwide market place is expanding rapidly. Many companies have websites in order to make business connections fast and convenient for customers. Doing business online can be beneficial to the business owner who might save more money in the area of rent, operation, and labor. Because of the Internet’s customers can shop for products or services twenty-four hours of everyday. Famous shopping websites such as Amazon, and Ebay have become lucrative businesses worldwide. The Internet encourages and assists customers to access goods and services and is therefore beneficial for the economy.

Furthermore, the Internet has created a new way for people to communicate with each other. Social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram are becoming popular for people as a way to express their lifestyle and communicate with others. I personally use social networks like Facebook to share picture and experiences of my life in the United States with my family and friends back in Thailand.

In summary, I strongly believe that the Internet is one of the greatest and most ingenious innovations of this century and that is has made our lives much more convenient. It is an unlimited source of information and helps businesses make more profit and run smoothly. It has changed the way people communicate with each other in the global society.

Because of the Internet’s customers can shop for products
Because of the Internet, customers can shop for products

Sentence: In summary, I strongly believe that the Internet is one of the greatest and most ingenious innovations of this century and that is has made our lives much more convenient.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and has

No. of Words: 434 while No. of Different Words: 203 // Don't repeat words, phrases and sentences. like 'provide'