agree/disagree:in order to be well informed a person should get the information from different news sources.

agree/disagree:
in order to be well informed a person should get the information from different news sources.

Recently, the sources which a person can attain the information from are more than the past; subsequently, whether people should seek for both the information and news from different sources is controversial. Some hold the standpoint that people should keep one specific source by which they can stay in touch. Others believe that relying on one exclusive source is not legitimate and people have to consider different sources so that become well- informed. From my point of view, by looking for multiple sources not only do people perceive how authentic either the information or news is, but also they can comprehend detailed version of the piece of information.

The first subtle point making me support the statement is reliability of the information. As an illustration, there are variety of sources that people can acquire their required data or be noted a piece of news, yet all of them are not credible. In detail, it may occur sometimes when they spread incorrect data inadvertently and even they do not broadcast something deliberately. For instance, sometimes governments policy is to avoid media presenting some news like war reports and arguments between politician and the only way a person can be informed is the internet; conversely, there are a great number of bloggers some of whom publish the information that is not valid; last month I read about one of the famous politician of my country in a weblog demonstrating a corruption in which he was involved while other sources repudiated it. Likewise, misprinting in the newspaper is prevalent and sometimes such mistake can cause problem; as an example, about the today price of currencies and valuable metals like gold they might print a wrong price which can disrupt business performances of companies.

The other persuasive aspect of obtaining information from various resources is that in this way people can learn about something not only precisely but also completely. As it was mentioned previously, there are different sources all of which have their own advantages and disadvantages. As an example, in the newspaper people can merely read about something, by radio people can hear a brief explanation and on television they can both hear and observe. Depending on a field people want to gain information, the best source varies. Imagine a person who needs essential data regarding political condition of a country for his proposal; obviously he cannot trust in what he has heard on television, it is neither accurate nor complete. What he has to do for, is searching among reliable sources such as books, encyclopedias and some of the websites.

Ultimately, by taking into account all the aforementioned factors, it can be drawn to the conclusion that since relying in more than one source contributes us to achieve the both authentic and integral information, I do agree with the statement and it is highly recommended that we should not confine to one source especially to the internet in that due to advance technology everyone would spread the different unreal versions of something.

Write the essay in 30 minutes.