Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.

In most of the cases of our daily life telling the truth is regarded a as a noble act and a show of honesty, but that doesn't necessarily mean it is the only option we can choose. Sometimes we need some sweet little lies for some reasons, and it won't make us a disgraceful lair but a person with consideration.

Firstly, when it comes to mother and children relationships telling the truth is very important to educate the young be honest people, but we also need some lies to spark the imagination of children and to make their childhood colorful. For example, we sometimes tell children fairy tales are true stories just to make them happy and excited. Many parents teach their kids to behave well so that they can get rewards from Santa Claus when Christmas comes. Those lies are sweet and worth telling.

Also, when we get along with our friends we need to tell lies just not to hurt their feelings. Like when a friend gives a birthday gift to you that you don't like, you will still gratefully say'' What a great gift! Thank you!" I have a similar experience that my uncle bought me an expensive watch but it's not my taste, but I still pretend to like it in order not to upset him. If we just speak our minds, we will only make an awkward scene and hurt the relationships. So, in some cases, to be a kind person you need to lie instead of telling the hard truth.

Telling lies sometimes is merciful. We don't want to tell a badly ill patient that he only have a few months to live just to comfort him that there is hope of recovering. And we have heard many cases in which people actually struggle through the hard time just because of such lies.

Telling the truth is not always the right thing to do, and lying sometimes is. In addition to truth, we need lies to educate, to encourage, to be kindhearted.

is regarded a as a noble act
is regarded as a noble act

he only have a few months
he only has a few months

there is hope of recovering
there is a hope of recovering