The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide.Agree and disagree?

The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide.

Agree and disagree?

In these days, human have more been doing works that they like to do than works should do, for instance, spending free time in trip instead of spending in work place due to getting more money. There is an ongoing debate as to whether going to trip by the help of a tour guide is better than lonely traveling or not. While some people believe that lonely traveling is more enjoyable, there are others holding the idea that group traveling by a tour guide provides better time during trip. As far as from my perspective, traveling in group via a tour guide can be surely a rational decision in that members have fascinating trip thereby the help of tour guiders, and also this kind traveling is really cost effective.

The first reason, which should be maintained here is that group members enjoy from spending time beside tour management. As a matter of fact, group traveling offers a foundation for dividing duties because they are able to help each other. That provides enjoyable trip since members never suffer from monotonous time. Furthermore, tour companies have a coherent and clear plan for any traveling, it helps team save time because they do not need to think about next works during trip because tour guide is disigned a procedure for traveling. To illustrate, my father went to India lonely, but he could not go to all of interesting places in there. He recommended me to join group for traveling to India. It causes not only had we enough time for visiting from ancient places, but also we went to natural like rainy forest and wild life ereas.

Another factor, which deserves to be considered is that going to trip in group through a tour guide is affordable. In that case, most of the traveling companies made contacts with various corprations in distenation, like our company had reserved hotel, and had rented a van for going to other cities. It is argued that pasengers are benefit from wise agreements due to fascination discount. Additionally, pasengers have successful buying because tour guiders are familiar with molls and trad complex building, which is cheap, and which ones are not. Therefore, they are able to buy cheap souvenirs or other staffs. For example, I bought a pretty maquette from Taj Mahal, which made from crystal by glamorous detail.

To put everything in nutshell, although sometime people enjoy from private time, there are advantages for group traveling by a tour guide that are wise reason for making better trip.

human have more been doing works that they like to do
humans have been doing more works than they like to do

have fascinating trip thereby the help
have fascinating trip there by the help

It causes not only had we enough time for visiting from ancient places, but also we went to natural like rainy forest and wild life ereas.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

which made from crystal by glamorous detail.
which are made from crystal by glamorous detail.

Sentence: Furthermore, tour companies have a coherent and clear plan for any traveling, it helps team save time because they do not need to think about next works during trip because tour guide is disigned a procedure for traveling.
Error: disigned Suggestion: designed

Sentence: It causes not only had we enough time for visiting from ancient places, but also we went to natural like rainy forest and wild life ereas.
Error: ereas Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In that case, most of the traveling companies made contacts with various corprations in distenation, like our company had reserved hotel, and had rented a van for going to other cities.
Error: corprations Suggestion: corporations
Error: distenation Suggestion: distinction

Sentence: It is argued that pasengers are benefit from wise agreements due to fascination discount.
Error: pasengers Suggestion: passengers

Sentence: Additionally, pasengers have successful buying because tour guiders are familiar with molls and trad complex building, which is cheap, and which ones are not.
Error: pasengers Suggestion: passengers

Sentence: For example, I bought a pretty maquette from Taj Mahal, which made from crystal by glamorous detail.
Error: maquette Suggestion: ?