Choose one of the following transportation vehicles and explain whyyou think it has changed people’s lives.• automobiles• bicycles• airplanesUse specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Choose one of the following transportation vehicles and explain why
you think it has changed people’s lives.
• automobiles
• bicycles
• airplanes
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Transportation is one of the most important innovation in modern world, it enable the world to be connected at so many levels. Personally I assert that transportation through automobiles dramatically change people’s lives.

First of all, cars make our lives much easier. Nowadays it is so accessible to commute to work and back to home using our own cars. That effect the job market significantly increase jobs and employee as well. Cars also enhance our safety in living in remote places in case of emergency, simply dial 911 both a police and an emergency car will be at your door. Car seats was an important additions to cars, it allow mother's to move around with their infants or toddlers being safe and taking care of. For example in Iraq people do not have access to car seats that prevent woman from running errands or even visiting a friend, mothers of infants and toddlers usually stay at home all the time to ensure their babies safety. On the other hand some might argue that cars cause a lot of fatal accidents, in fact it’s the people how are responsible for those accidents by not paying attention to the roads. Simply, if there were no cars, people would be isolated and live would be much harder.

Another reason cars are of a significant value for a certain society’s economy, they enable the transportation of crops and goods from farms to urban cities. This enhance live quality for both rural and urban cities, create more job, and provide fresh food to the cities. If there were no cars, people would had to grow their own crops wherever they live, which could be inconvenient in our modern world. Although some might argue that cars invention has a lot of disadvantages like disease been transported with infected people, this would be also possible if no cars were in use. Beyond all doubts cars allow economy to thrive much faster.

To sum up, all of automobiles, bicycles and airplanes effect the way people live, but for most automobile has the more valuable effect. Cars enhance both life quality and a society economy. Could you imagine you’re live without a using a car?

That effect the job market significantly increase jobs and employee as well.

Car seats was an important additions
Car seats were important additions

it allow mother's to move around
it allows mothers to move around

it’s the people how are responsible
it’s the people who are responsible

This enhance live quality
This enhances live quality

like disease been transported with infected people
like diseases being transported with infected people

and airplanes effect the way people live
and airplanes affect the way people live

has the more valuable effect
has more valuable effect

you’re live without a using a car?
you’re living without using a car?