College years are the best time in a person's life

There are lot of people who think college years are the best time in person’s life. Everybody has an opinion about everything and it is fair to have an opinion. However, it is my opinion that college years were not the best time. Atleast it was not for me. I have several reasons to form that opinion and I will discuss it in the following paragraphs.

According to me, my college years were full of stress and I was a confused person. I had no idea what I will be doing with my life after college. Those thoughts engulfed me with lot of doubts. I was struggling to find a direction. Most of the time I would be busy studying and was struggling to cope up with all the impending asssignments deadlines. It was always some assignment or the other. I had no time to think about anything else. I understand when people say that they were carefree; and had not to worry about work and stuff while they were in college . And that is one of the reasons that people like college days. But, my definition about best time in the life is different.

After college I started to work and that’s when my best time of my life started. I realized there is more to do in this world. Life is not about partying and studying. It is about how you intergrtae your knowledge and collobrate it with your work. It is about being productive and making a difference in this world. It is about significantly impacting and improving people’s life. I became more aware about my self and was more integrated with my values. That’s when my best time started. Since then, I am more aware and present in this world. I know the purpose of my life.

Along with a fullfilling career, I became a wife and then a mother. All these phases altered my life and has influenced my life in a very positive way. I know why I exist and what I am suppose to do, and that makes it fulfilling and worth living.

My college years were good but still felt lost because I did not know where my life is going to take me. However, later on I formed a direction and that’s when it turned out to be the best time’s of my life. Because of the above reasons, I strongly feel what I feel.

Sentence: Most of the time I would be busy studying and was struggling to cope up with all the impending asssignments deadlines.
Error: asssignments Suggestion: assignments

Sentence: It is about how you intergrtae your knowledge and collobrate it with your work.
Error: intergrtae Suggestion: integrate
Error: collobrate Suggestion: collaborate

Sentence: Along with a fullfilling career, I became a wife and then a mother.
Error: fullfilling Suggestion: fulfilling