A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community. Do you support or oppose the factory? Explain your position?

If a factory is going to be built nearby community. Is it good or bad? It is difficult to say this. Because there are many consideration into account. They are advantages and disadvantages are both.

First, a large factory, especially chemical factory is built near our community which harmful to the environment. It affects daily basis of our life. It will produce wastes into environment including poisonous gas and liquids. If it produces into air or river which affects the health. A factory may also produce noise .The environment when we are living in a quiet and peaceful one, Noise will produce stress, tensions. Second, Sometimes factories can be very dangerous. A fire or explosion may break out in the factory. If its nearby home, it will be dangerous.

On the other hand, a factory in our community we have advantages. We are getting more job opportunities for a young people, It is very convenient for nearby people. It has many more chances to improve our community. It will help to develop business in our area like restaturants,shopping mall,busstop .

But the most important things are:
1. Build a factory far away from our community, not near.
2. Make sure that factory can deal the waste properly. Dont release the waste into air, or near by river.
3. Make sure the safeguard in the factory works well.

After outweigh the advantages and disadvantages .In my opinion oppose to set up the factory nearby community because quiet and peaceful one, sky blues and clean rivers.

They are advantages and disadvantages are both.
Description: two verbs in one sentence

Sentence: First, a large factory, especially chemical factory is built near our community which harmful to the environment.
Description: The fragment which harmful to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace harmful with adverb

In my opinion oppose to set up the factory nearby community because quiet and peaceful one, sky blues and clean rivers.
In my opinion, I oppose to set up the factory nearby community because of quiet and peaceful one, sky blues and clean rivers.

Sentence: It will help to develop business in our area like restaturants,shopping mall,busstop .
Error: restaturants Suggestion: restaurants
Error: busstop Suggestion: bust

Don't write the essay like a report.