Disruptive school students have a negative influence on others. Students who are noisy and disobedient should be grouped together or taught separately. Do you agree or disagree with this view? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples

Disruptive school students have a negative influence on others. Students who are noisy and disobedient should be grouped together or taught separately. Do you agree or disagree with this view? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your experience.

In my estimation, I highly oppose with this idea and attitude namely isolation of bad and unusual students from moderate students. It is true that aggressive and disruptive school students have serious and harmful impacts on other students, but following this procedure, separation of them from each other, has unfavorable effects on bad students. Some of them are as follows.

First of all, one of the most underlying features between bad students and ordinary students is their behavior with one another. If we teach the students, who are noisy and undisciplined, in their own class, we differentiate between bad students and moderate students. This makes them feel scorned and even their behavior may get worse with passing time. Most importantly, they lose their self- confidence and this factor, in turn, will affect their professional career. For instance, I remember clearly one of my classmate in high school that he was bad-tempered and disorder student in my class when teachers behaved him violently he left the school and went astray by wicked people. Thus, making a difference between them is not reasonable and logical.

Additionally, these students may be smart and intelligent in comparison with other students. We should investigate the causes of these abnormalities. It is more likely that this type of students have family problems that affected them behaviorally. If these students take part in the class with other students cooperatively. They will learn how to interact with friends and even in the society. In fact, to be sociable helps them improve and modify their wrong actions and their negative moral. Moreover, I had solely experienced the impact of being social. Once I was in secondary school, I was shy and timid student even I rarely associated with my classmates and merely was willing to be isolated. With the aid of my teachers and my friends, namely attracting me to class discussions, I could go through that problem.

As the aforementioned reasons, I strongly do not recommend anyone to have such kind of behaviors with students who are disruptive and aggressive. Because this action will completely ruin the feeling of being friendly and the worst thing appears namely sense of detestation from each other.

one of my classmate
one of my classmates

I was shy and timid student
I was a shy and timid student

A lot of 'namely'