Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Advertising can tell you a lot about a country. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Advertisements is used for marketing any product and services, it’s a wide – spread marketing concept diligently fallowed by global market. This method of pr eluding products also reflects the various trend prevailing in a local market of the country, thusly advertisement contribute to acknowledge populace about any country.

Every country has different format and pattern liked by their local public as such companies are bound to consider various aspect while designing advertisement. Seller consider aspects like taste, fashion, current trend, preference, demand, and financial capability of their consumers that cumulate an easy expectance of their product in the market. On the bases of content and designing of advertisement at least one can have idea about the preference of people, glimpse of their culture, mentality of people and language prevailed in the country.

I was viewing an India channel, I have perceived their facial cream product add claiming themselves best for whitening the skin. By viewing the model in the advertisement and by whitening feature, I analyzed that people of India probably has warmer skin tone. Likewise in the America, I have noticed almost edibles add having myriad range of non- vegetarian food item, based on which I consolidate that American people are more inclined towards non – vegetarian food. Advertisement did helped one to have idea about a countries.

Geographically the advertisements methods and its substance differ reflecting the prevailing style and like and dislike of people as well highlighting superficial knowledge about any country.

Advertisements is used for marketing any product and services
Advertisement is used for marketing any product and services

people of India probably has warmer skin tone.
people of India probably have warmer skin tone.

Sentence: Seller consider aspects like taste, fashion, current trend, preference, demand, and financial capability of their consumers that cumulate an easy expectance of their product in the market.
Error: cumulate Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: expectance Suggestion: No alternate word

Minimum 250 words wanted. Need to add one more paragraph.