do you agree or disagree with the following statement ?always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.

do you agree or disagree with the following statement ?
always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.

Have you ever thought about a relationship without any lies ? telling the truth is the most important consideration in relationships for few reasons. First and for most, it will help people to enjoy being in a healthy relationship. Furthermore, it will increase the stability of relationship. Lastly, by honesty, people are more likely to stay away from crimes and drugs.

I strongly believe that honesty is one of the important basics of any kind of relationships. telling the truth will help people to build a healthy relationship. with no doubt being a part of healthy relationship will increase quality of life in peoples and families. DR Pour Sharifi, my psychology professor, in addition, a highly-educated person stated that, most of the people having a high mental health, are grown up in a healthy and honest families, and they are able to build more healthy and honest relationships when they are grown up. also, they can raise healthier and more decent children.

Secondly, honesty and no lies,will defiantly increases stability in important relationships like marriage and friendship. According to a recent opinion poll which was held among old married people, about sixty percent of participants stated that, the most important reason of their marriage stability was honesty between them. In addition, relationships stability will help people to be more happy with their lives because they do not have to experience hard break up in their life span.

Lastly, In most of the societies, lying is one of the reasons of participating in a crime. some young people may lie about their assets at the beginning of relationship so they have to commit a crime in order to prove their partners that they are reach. Plus, honesty may help young people to survive from addiction and drug abuse by receiving help from their families and friends.

In conclusion, In my point of view, being honest is basic of all relationships between people since if they will be honest they will experience healthier and more stable relationship. furthermore, being honest will help young people to stay away from committing crime and drug addiction.

will defiantly increases stability
will defiantly increase stability

they are reach.
they are rich.

Don't need to list reasons in the introduction and conclusion both. This will create duplicated content.