Do You Agree Or Disagree With The Following Statement? Attending A Live Performance (for Example, A Play, Concert, Or Sporting Event) Is More Enjoyable Than Watching The Same Event On Television. Use Specific Reasons And Examples To Support Your Opinion.

A live performance is more enjoyable than watching it on television,although some times we need to take rest at home and watch something on television , but big events specially soccer ball game i love to watch it live.

First of all , if i watch such event live, i will feel it more ,, i can watch each details clearly , focus well on everything , i think it's really different from watching it on television, for example i watched my country soccer ball team when were playing with other team in 2007 ,i was there , i loved it , i could watch each person in the team , i was encourage them warmly with loud voices they heard our voices that lead them to did good job then we shared our happiness when they were won and took asian cup , Everything was different from the climate of home it was really fun.

Second,, i love to meet a lot of my friends , family , it 's fun to have a big group and they are all singing the same song , for instance last new year events at my country dubai was amazing we saw all the fire works we were happy when we saw each other , and shared best wishes at the same moment it was really different from that if we were separated and each of us in different place , we felt each moments of the event.

Third , to avoid any confusing that may be happened if we didn't see the event live, for instance before two weeks ago my son was playing with volleyball team and i watched the game at television , i was so worried for witch one will be the winner , at these difficult moments the electricity was turned off , i became crazy , kept shouting i wanted to see them when they decided which team are the winner. From that time i decided to see all the next events live.

To put everything in nut shell, some people prefer to watch event at television others not , but if it comes to me i prefer to attend a life performance for reasons mentioned above, its more enjoyable, we will have a lot of fun in addition to that we will feel it , it will reach to our heart easly.

but big events specially soccer ball game i love to watch it live.
but for big events specially soccer ball games i love to watch them live.

i was encourage them warmly with loud voices
i was encouraging them warmly with loud voices

when they were won and took asian cup
when they won and took asian cup

which team are the winner
which team is the winner

Sentence: To put everything in nut shell, some people prefer to watch event at television others not , but if it comes to me i prefer to attend a life performance for reasons mentioned above, its more enjoyable, we will have a lot of fun in addition to that we will feel it , it will reach to our heart easly.
Error: easly Suggestion: early

Avg. Sentence Length: 53.857 21.0 //Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.

Don't forget punctuation marks.