Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Coaches are the best teachers Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Coaches are the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

There are multiple methods for learning such as learning in schools and learning through the internet and private lessons at home by coaches. There is a debate about private lessons by coaches. In my opinion, coaches are the best teacher for everyone. Coaches teach students how they act in life generally and how to success in their exams specifically.

A lot of students are not satisfied by the learning in schools because there are a plethora of students in the class. They can't discuss all points they are need with the teacher because their classmates get angry. In the other hand, when they learn with coach, they learn man to man so they can ask all questions in their minds and discuss all issues they think about. For example, when I attended English class, I asked teacher to give us conversations to speak fluently, but my classmates got annoyed. Therefore I took private lessons with coach and improved my speaking.

In addition, coaches are more comfortable and easier for students because they are more flexible in the schedule than schools. The students can get their classes at morning or evening. Also, more flexible in places they can take their lessons in café or in restaurant or in the club. For instance my friend works in the morning in an office, so his coach gives him his lessons at afternoon in the club beside his home.

Finally, Couches teach their students not only lessons for exams but also lessons for life. My coach taught me that true honest hard work would be a successful.

In conclusion, I think coaches are the best teacher and friends in the life because they teach their students not only lessons in books but also good behavior so the student will be successful in the life.

and how to success in their exams
and how to succeed in their exams

all points they are need with the teacher
all points they need with the teachers