Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Drivers have to pay a fee for driving in busy city streets when there is a great amount of traffic.

Nowadays it's becoming more important for the government to reduce congestion in big cities, in order to enhance transportation system. Some people believe that government should give ticket to drivers who are in bumper-to-bumper traffic; however, others argue that it's the duty of the authority to control traffic; in fact, drivers are not the main reason for this problem. It's seems to me that, fining drivers is a wrong policy to control heavy traffic. I feel this way for two reasons, which I will explore in this essay.

To begin with, there are some other reasons that cause a big backup. Indeed, traffic is a complex phenomenon and regular driver are just one creator of this phenomenon. For example, yesterday I was in stop-and-go traffic, it took me 50 minutes to get home when it usually takes only 15 minutes. In fact, number of driver was the same as the other days, but this time an accident was the origin of traffic jam. As the example clarifies, there are some other sources that cause traffic jam like reckless driver and rubberneckers, so it’s not fair all drivers cite in bumper-to-bumper traffic.

Furthermore, it’s duty of the government to control traffic. I mean individual is taxed for the services he or she receives in society and transportation is one of the services that government should provide. In other words, police can use its traffic camera to gather information and broadcast the traffic data in public media. This information will help persons to bypass the traffic-jam. Additionally, constructing more roads and also increasing the number of lanes will improve transportation. As aforementioned reasons explain, it’s advisable that government improve transportation system instead of just citing drivers, since giving tickets is not a logical solution for the problem of congestion.

To put in a nutshell, although some individuals believe, citing people for attending traffic jam will prevent big backup, I’m of the reason that this resolution is not justice. This because driver in general are not the main cause of congestion; moreover, government is responsible for stop-and-go traffic and should invest more on transportation system. If authority schedule different time for persons to attend their jobs; for example, students go at 7 a.m. to school and employee go at 8 a.m. to their work, then bumper-to-bumper traffic would less likely to happen. otherwise managing too many driver at the same time will be challenging.

and regular driver are just one creator of this phenomenon.
and regular drivers are just one creator of this phenomenon.

In fact, number of driver was the same as the other days,
In fact, the number of driver was the same as the other days,

it’s duty of the government to control traffic
it’s the duty of government to control the traffic

This is like an introduction which can be removed:
To put in a nutshell, although some individuals believe, citing people for attending traffic jam will prevent big backup, I’m of the reason that this resolution is not justice.

----------------------