Do you agree or disagree with following statement ? Face to face communication is better than other types of communication such as Letter, E-mail, or Telephone call.

Personally I agree with the following statement because face to face communication has many benefits. However some people used social media to be easy communicating although they different place. I will compare these type communications to support my answer.

From the one side, the Face to face has many advantages to make people more close to talk. By Face to face communication we can use body language to make audience easy to understand because 70% they could understand by body movement and eye contact. Talk by Direct conversation, The Listener and the speaker have three courses in communication , it made them fast to know about their topic. The five senses such as eyes and ears will be active in discussion or explanation. Accordingly it gave profit to sense sanitary. The Students in class for example,could be easy to interpretation about what their teacher’s exposition because she used body language. Therefore Told by tace to face gave many utilities in order to make discussion simple and made us close to communication by many expressions.

From the other side, The social communication designed for near communication in the other place. Many people used that to communicating and share about their activity with the others whenever and wherever they want. They can use it via phone or computer. However besides the profit of communication in a social network has many disadvantages too. we can see many criminal cases such as dissimulation, plundering and many more in this world. For instance, my friend lost much money because he met and chatted with someone in Facebook and then he found many objects like shoes, clothes, and jeans after that he will buy and pay those things by credit , subsequently his orders never come. This type communication has deficiency to users.

To compare, if we speak by face to face, we can know with whom we talk different with email, letter or telephone call sometime we do not really know with whom we communicate this made factor to be enacted criminal case. Moreover, if we always talk by social communication our eyes only focus on one subject. this will make the eyes to be passive afterwars the eyes get myopia.

To conclude, I prefer to choose direct communication because it gave many steads to people. I always use social communication such as Telephone call if I needed to talk or chat with my mother or my friends in my hometown but I still miss them to communicate. I need to talk with face to face with them.

although they different place.
although they are in different places.

about what their teacher’s exposition
about what are their teacher’s expositions

The social communication designed for near communication in the other place
The social communication is designed for near communication in the other place

Many people used that to communicating and share about their activity
Many people used that to communicate and share about their activity

However besides the profit of communication in a social network has many disadvantages too.

The social communication designed for near communication in the other place. Many people used that to communicating and share about their activity with the others whenever and wherever they want.

Sentence: Therefore Talk tace to face gave many utilities in order to make discussion simple and made us close to communication by many expressions.
Error: tace Suggestion: take