Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? With the help technology students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly use specific reason and example to support your answer.

Nowadays, students get more helps from technology that students can learn more information and also learn it more quickly. Some people say agree with this statement, and others say disagree with this statement. In this case, i will discuss about this problem in my country Indonesia with a specific reason and example.

In Indonesia, some people believe that technology can help the government to increase our curriculum with increasing level of knowledge in students, It will help the government to manage the government system. Moreover, it will increase brain power of students. For example, it will more help in level of understanding students and decrease level of stupidity. Every parent needs their children to be diligent and with helping from technology, it will be easy to help parent to manage their children. Therefore, technology will give students more information that can help teacher and parent. In the other hand, technology will increase level of imagination of students.

Other who disagree with the help from technology have many reasons with their argument. First of all, it will disturb playing time of students. For example, nowadays, in Indonesia, so many children get out from their school because of technology such as computer and game. It has more negative impact to students. Secondly, it will disturb requirement of students because parent and teacher can not control students when they spend their time in internet shop. For another example, when the students know about sex, it will be reason why so many raping between student and student, and also so many students who be with child in outside married. The last, it will be not suitable with their age because usually students cannot control the level of emotional in their self.

In summary, i more prefer to disagree with this statement. I think the technology of information is important to students, but it more important to avoid negative impact from technology. So i think, we cannot give technology to students until they get the control of their emotional and they get the suitable age.

Some people say agree with this statement,
Some people agree with this statement,

others say disagree with this statement.
others disagree with this statement.

it will more help in level of understanding
it will help more in the level of understanding

Sentence: For another example, when the students know about sex, it will be reason why so many raping between student and student, and also so many students who be with child in outside married.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by a verb 'to be', infinitive or imperative
Suggestion: Refer to who and be

i more prefer
i prefer more

but it more important to avoid negative impact
but it is more important to avoid negative impact