Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? High schools should allow students to study the courses that students want to study. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

High school is an obligatory step in everyone's life. Even in our developed society and in the richest countries, some students do not have access to the University: some do not want to enroll at the University, some others do not have enough money to do it.

Given that, high school may represent the last school experience for some kids, I think it is very important that they choose to study the subjects they prefer. I partially agree with the statement according to which students enrolled in high schools should be allowed to choose the courses they want to study.
I have developed this idea for two main reasons.

Firstly, I believe that it is easier to study something you really would like to know and discover more about. Some may say that students would be likely to pick up the easier subjects although I do not share the same vision. Sixteens are adults and thereby they must be considered for what they are.

Besides, it seems to me clear that, sometimes pupils are listless just because they are not interested in a particular subject. I dare anyone to be able to excel in a subject you simple consider boring and unuseful. There is no way to get something from a pupil who does not show any interest. “It is easier to find a needle in a haystack” are the words I heard from teachers.

The second reason why I retain that would be better for a student to choose his/her own studies plan it is that we have inherited an old-fashioned school system. This holds true at least in Europe.

Nowadays, the school system needs to be updated. In the twenty-first century, we are experiencing a new teaching reality and this is the reason why, I have the idea that it is time to let things change. There is always a time for changing. Our society can not longer benefit from past mistakes, if does not move forward. We have to tackle the challenge of raising up a new educational system.

Our society can not longer benefit from past mistakes
Our society can no longer benefit from past mistakes

Sentence: I dare anyone to be able to excel in a subject you simple consider boring and unuseful.
Error: unuseful Suggestion: No alternate word

Number of Paragraphs: 6 5 //Don't need two paragraphs for introduction. better to have 4-5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1 //don't put one reason to two paragraphs.
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

or:

para 1: introduction
para 2: idea one.
para 3: however, idea two
para 4: in my opinion...

---------------------