Do you agree or disagree with the following statement that modern technology is creating a single world culture. Use specific reason or example to support your opinion.

Modern Technology has provided human better world to live in. And easy availability of technologies globally have brought the world together. Technology has now become like a change that cannot be inevitable. Likewise today people cannot imagine their life without the use of technology. The best part of technology is not limited to one or two people, a single technology is used my numerous countries, and citizens of it. Therefore, I concur that modern technology is magnificently creating a single world culture.

Technology has evolved as global phenomena. Every country of the world want to top this sector. It is most powerful weapon of today’s world. Why it is powerful? Because it is widely accepted by the people of the world. Technology has become inevitable today, it is bound to grow and make others grow. For an Instance – Solar energy use was initiated by America and now is adopted by many countries. It has allowed many countries to use same technology to save revertible natural resources. Fortunately, it is generating healthy competition by prompting this world to fallow one culture - “Use of Technology “.

Technology has spread awareness in the people and united them together. One countries invention or discovery is used by many others for the betterment. This cooperative use of technology is spreading awareness about diverse technologies in the world and collaborating the world. For an instance – Since World War – 2, Russia and United State of America were sharing rivalry term. But invention of Nuclear power has bought these countries together to enhance the research of Nuclear power. Similarly many developing – countries, in which education rate is low. Technology is playing a role of teacher for an instance – Smart phones (I – Phone ) is invented by American company Apple but allows people from entire globe to operate it efficiently without any pre – information. I am comfortably able to talk to my brother through facetime (video call app of I - phone) being in America also. Technology is inviting everybody to be benefited by it.

Distinct countries of the world are fighting in order to proclaim their cultures and belief better than others. And these wars are costing them numerous live and immense amount of resources. But culture of fallowing same technology is wholly benefiting this world. Therefore I believe that modern technology’s producing single world culture is better than war waging cultures.

And easy availability of technologies globally have brought the world together.
And easy availability ... has brought the world together.

a single technology is used my numerous countries, and citizens of it.
a single technology is used by numerous countries, and citizens.

Every country of the world want to
Every country of the world wants to

It is most powerful weapon of today’s world
It is the most powerful weapon of today’s world

One countries invention or discovery is used by many others for the betterment.
One country's invention or discovery is used by many others for the betterment.

The conclusion doesn't match the topic.