Do you agree or disagree with the following statement The most important problems affecting our society today could be solved within our lifetime

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: The most important problems affecting our society today could be solved within our lifetime.

The world has become a world so sophisticated thank not only to the blooming of human population but also the advance of technology. Owing to this, a problem once simpler has become more and more complex as well. Sadly, I have to admit that I believe these problems would not be eliminated during our lifetime.

Gender equality has been a hotly debated issue since decades ago, and there is no evidence that this issue is going to end soon. Eventhough movements of feminism have rise long ago since eighteenth centuries, most women in the world are still suffer from discriminations. They are still struggling to be treated as same as men on the political, social and economic fields. Moreover, new issues like gender identity or homosexual concept even make gender equality more complicated and harder to reach.
Health issue would accounted for another problem that would last. According to datas from the most recent studies, cancer has become the top killer of people over sixty-years-old in developed countries. Drugs and medicines are springing up to claim to fight against this deadly ilness, yet scientist hasn’t unite their strategies to win this long campaign. For example, once in a while there are always news about thrilling advances in medicine that could help human move a step forward toward cancer, but soon this achievement would be nothing more than a old news since cancer cells are so conning and deceiving to us.

For the serious problems given above, it is difficult to believe that these problems would end soon. Although this seems to be a discouraging conclusion, we should also look at the bright side. Perhaps these endless problems could also serve as a reflection of the progress, advance and complexity of human society.

not only to the blooming of human population but also the advance of technology.
not only to the blooming of human population but also to the advance of technology.

Eventhough movements of feminism have rise
Even though movements of feminism have risen

most women in the world are still suffer from discriminations
most women in the world are still suffering from discrimination

Health issue would accounted for another problem
Health issue would account for another problem
Health issue would be accounted for another problem

Sentence: Drugs and medicines are springing up to claim to fight against this deadly ilness, yet scientist hasn't unite their strategies to win this long campaign.
Error: ilness Suggestion: illness
Error: hasn Suggestion: has

better to have 4-5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

or:

para 1: introduction
para 2: idea one.
para 3: however, idea two
para 4: in my opinion...