Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In order to become financially responsible adults, children should learn to manage their own money at young age. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

One of the most critical differences among human being and other creatures in the planet is the fact that we should take the responsibility of our life. Although, people are quite different in this feature, in some situations, being responsible is much more essential. Financial issues, which impress most of our life aspects, are one of those specific cases. So, as far as I am concerned, everybody should be taught to be in charge of his monetary matters in early ages in order to constitute his personality and acquire the power over his life demands. In subsequent paragraphs, more elaboration on my points will be given.

To begin with, it is needless to say that money is not everything in human life, however, it can provide people with more power and dignity. To explain more, it might be said that those who are known as wealthy prosper people in their life and own a high social statue are not born this way. They have learned to manage their financial matters since they have been little children. This means, we can see this ability as a skill which is getting better by working on it during the life. As a result, we could develop enhanced skill, if we start it in childhood. Take one of my relative as an example who died as a very rich man, though he was born as a poor boy. I heard his story and was fascinated by his capability in expanding money which had root in his childhood and found out he definitely couldn't have had that amazing story if it was not because of his childhood experiences.

Furthermore, when children want to buy something, they are not in the position to think rationally about their demand, although they can learn it if they are treated this way. Consider a child, walking in the street alone or with his parents, faces with numerous attractive items which he strives for them, almost all of children do not concern about how much money is needed in order to buy. However, parents can turn this frustrating routine situation to an opportunity for their children growth, by giving them the task of managing their money, so it is up to them to spend it once or use it more wisely. This wise decision is not something that a youngster gain once, but it needs effort. By achieving this ability, he is capable of controlling his demands in a better way, and then, it could be used such a tool which has many plus points until a child turning to a mature adult.

In one word, there is no denying to this fact that financial issues influence our life, so it is important to be able to manage them. If one sees it as a skill, then it could be learnt from early ages in order to utilize it in a perfect way in adult ages. Meanwhile, this skill can make people more prosper in society.

are not born this way.
are not born in this way.

a youngster gain once
a youngster gains once

until a child turning to a mature adult.
until a child is turning to a mature adult.

so it is important to be able to manage them
Description: 'them' refers to what? Be sensitive to use 'them'.