Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Every child is special, everybody has a latent potential in him and parents take very important role to take care of this potential. Though, it is a contentious view whether parents are the best teachers or not, in my opinion parents play a crucial role as teachers due to different reasons.

To start with, when a child has just seen the light of the world, parents start taking care of him. Children first learn to speak by imitating what they are hearing from surroundings, especially from their parents. Moreover, parents should teach the proper etiquette and inculcate chivalry in children’s mind as childhood is the best time to mould their malleable characteristics to make them responsible citizens of future. It is also necessary to create a healthy environment to bring a child up properly. An impact of unhealthy environment leads a child astray, for example, a child brought up in slum area has least care for manners. Even if we suppose that two children, one from a cultured family and other from unhealthy environment have attended in a same school, rough attitude of the later will not change totally as it is already ingrained in his character. So, parents’ own culture has a prior importance to build a child’s behaviour.

Moreover, as parents take care of us from the very first day of our life, they know us much well than others and thus they are capable to aid us to achieve our goal by suggesting suitable path to be followed according to our capacities. They act as friends, philosophers and guides. In our stygian days, they are the only persons who become part of our sorrows, stand besides us and advise us to overcome the problem. They also share their experiences with us and necessary steps to avert problems so that we become cognizant of problems after our student-life. Adolescence period is the turning point of a child and in this time he requires more affection and attention from parents and they must behave with him in a friendly way.

In conclusion, parents are best teachers and always come forward without any hesitation in mind to help us in any situation.

Every child is special, everybody has a latent potential in him
Every child is special, and everybody has a latent potential in him

Sentence: In our stygian days, they are the only persons who become part of our sorrows, stand besides us and advise us to overcome the problem.
Error: stygian Suggestion: ?