Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Playing a game is fun only when you win Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Playing a game is fun only when you win. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

People always love win and only feel fun when they win. On the other side, they feel sad when lose. I don't think that playing a game is fun only when you win. The most important thing in a game is the progress that you and your friends are together and what you can get from a game. Win or lose is not a big deal. I will elaborate my point of view in the following statements.

The first reason why I think that winning is not the key element to a fun game is because of friends. Friends are one of the important things that lead to a happy time. Take me as an example. I join the soccer team in my university, but we play badly and never win. Every week morning, we still happily practice the skill and tactics and like to participate the competition, because we have a group of friendly and funny teammates. We like to make some jokes in the training and always have a good time. For us, the most important thing that can make fun is to have good friends rather than to be a excellent player or to win the game. Hence, I think the friends is more important than winning a game.

Second, I think that learning thing is fun. When you are beat by other players, you can learn from them, and you will be happy by the new knowledge. I like to play DOTA, a strategy game, and at first I'm often beat at the very beginning, but I learn from the lose and then I get better and better. Now , I am one of the best player in Taiwan and many people are adore my skill. They will subscribe my youtube channel and watch my play video. I feel happy when someone can beat me, because I can understand my weak points and improve it. Thus, losing a game sometimes will teach you things.

To sum up, Playing a game is fun is not only from being a winner but also from your friends and new knowledge. Hence, we should keep our eye on the people around us and open our mind to embrace the lose. By that we can be fun in a game.

one of the best player
one of the best players

many people are adore my skill.
many people adore my skills.

Playing a game is fun is not only from being a winner
Playing a game which is fun is not only from being a winner

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'I, They, We...') as the subject of a sentence.

Use 'failure' instead of 'lose'

Definitions of lose
verb
be deprived of or cease to have or retain (something).
I've lost my appetite
synonyms: be deprived of, suffer the loss of, no longer have
become unable to find (something or someone).
I've lost the car keys
synonyms: mislay, misplace, be unable to find, lose track of, leave (behind), fail to keep/retain, fail to keep sight of
fail to win (a game or contest).
the Bears lost the final game of the series
synonyms: be defeated, be beaten, suffer defeat, be the loser, be conquered, be vanquished, be trounced, go down, take a licking, be bested
earn less (money) than one is spending or has spent.
the paper is losing $500,000 a month
See also