Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Some people say that Internet provides people with a lot of valuable information. Others think access to so much information creates problems. Which view do you agree with?

In today's world, technology plays an important role in every individual's life. Internet is one of the most important developments which are affecting people's life these days. As far as I am concerned there are different ideas toward the merit and demerit of internet. Some people believe it is a harmful technology, while others believe otherwise. I subscribe to the latter one, and there are several reasons to name. Three of which—that is—easier life, more comfortable access to information, and more opportunity to meet new people, are the most conspicuous ones.

The first important reason that I want to discuss is that Internet provides a more comfortable life for everyone. By this, I mean that in past times people were forced to do every works by their own. It took a lot of time and sometimes they cannot cover the entire requirement. In contrast, internet is helping people like a friend to implement their tasks easily. Now days humankind does not need to go shopping every day, they can use internet and buy everything online. Delivery agents deliver it as soon as possible.

The second important reason that comes to mind is people can meet new person using internet. By social network program developments and its propagation through society quickly, people are able to join different groups and meet others who have interests same as them. Therefore, they can discuss about different topics and share their ideas easily. Besides, they can help each other by their problems. I can remember when I started studying English as second language; I met someone who wanted to learn Persian. Therefore, we worked together to improve our language skills using online conversation. We were far away from each other. But, at the same time, we were close enough to talk easily.

Last but not least, internet provides wide variety of information for its users. There is anything available in internet and every one can find his or her requirement there. For example, pas month when I was alone at home, I decided to cook something for lunch, I searched my favorite food's recipe in internet, and found it easily. That was a day I understood how helpful internet is.

All in all, to sum up what I outlined above, in contrast to a lot of people's idea which internet can be harmful. I strongly believe that it can affects everyone's life in the best manner by providing easy access, helping them find new friend, and working as a teacher.

Doesn't need to put reasons at introduction like this:
Three of which—that is—easier life, more comfortable access to information, and more opportunity to meet new people, are the most conspicuous ones.

it could be removed.