Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A teacher's ability to relate well with students is more important than excellent knowledge of the subject being taught. Use specific reasons and support your answers with examples.

My parents taught me that education is a fundamental thing and a content may even change according to the way that is used to convey it. I will elaborate on why I agree that is more important for a teacher to relate well with students rather than possessing an excellent knowledge of the subject being taught, giving reasons and explanations.

First, I believe that human contact is at the basis of any learning program. Communication and comprehension are key skills for a teacher. A professor is asked to be persuasive and sympathetic. He/she not only has to follow a fixed teaching schedule but at a certain point he/she has to stop, taking care of veryfing the audience's attention. Whether the class is not well responsive, he/she needs to be smart enought to make the lesson more interesting. Applying these techniques can completely modify the way the students perceive a lesson and it is very helpful in building a relation with them.

Secondly, it is clear that the facts we experience have a direct impact on our life. What can we get from an amazing professor who is not really able to communicate with his/her own students? Imagine if you're a parent and your son/daugher is struggling with an excellent but severe and cheeky teacher, who complicates his/her young student life. I would rather prefer my child to be taught by a patient even less excellent teacher. Indeed, it is better to learn a little less but in an efficient and stable manner than knowing a lot without being able to maintain and apply all the acquired knowledge.

For example, when I was 15 years old, I had a great teacher and I still conserve a dear memory of her. I remember that she was very popular and every student admirates her because of her simplicity and the easy way she used to explain concepts and lessons to the pupils. All her students made remarkable improvements in a short period of time and all the other teachers were greatly surprised as she was an unexperienced compared to the previous teacher. Even though she had a lower background, the way she used to communicate and spread different notions allowed the class to acquire valuable concepts.

In a nutshell, I am firmly convinced that language and good manners can make the difference between an highly prepared teacher who lacks of understanding and a supporting as well as psychologist oriented teacher.

He/she not only has to follow a fixed teaching schedule but at a certain point he/she has to stop,
Description: 'Not only...but also' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: He/she not only has to follow a fixed teaching schedule but at a certain point he/she has to stop, taking care of veryfing the audience's attention.
Error: veryfing Suggestion: versing

Sentence: Whether the class is not well responsive, he/she needs to be smart enought to make the lesson more interesting.
Error: enought Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Imagine if you're a parent and your son/daugher is struggling with an excellent but severe and cheeky teacher, who complicates his/her young student life.
Error: daugher Suggestion: daughter

Sentence: I remember that she was very popular and every student admirates her because of her simplicity and the easy way she used to explain concepts and lessons to the pupils.
Error: admirates Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: All her students made remarkable improvements in a short period of time and all the other teachers were greatly surprised as she was an unexperienced compared to the previous teacher.
Error: unexperienced Suggestion: No alternate word

Don't put one example as one paragraph. Examples are used to support the reasons. Try this pattern:

Para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree.

Para 2: First, reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples for reason 1 (around 1 sentences) + small conclusions (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentences).

Para 3: Second, reason 2, blabla... do the same thing as First

Para 4: Third, a survey, conducted in UN ( or in a country, a school, a community), shows that A is better than B.... (here you can make a story)

Para 5: Conclusion.

An simple example (Eating at home or restaurant) for paragraph 2:
Para 2: First, reason 1 (1 sentence: Eating at home can save money) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences: I can prepare cheaper food from food market; I don't need to drive or take a bus to reach the restaurant; I don't need to pay tips...) + examples for reason 1 (around 1 sentence: for example, a sandwich can cost me $10 at restaurant, but it only cost me $5 at home.) + small conclusions (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentences: with the money I saved, I can buy a good book to read; I can use the money for a trip...).

----------------------