Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teachers should assign homework to students every day.

These days finding the best way to make students do their homework is one of the concerned of the teachers, since this method not only lead to successful students, but it also make teaching easier. Some people believe that teachers should assign homework on daily scheme while others think otherwise. It seems to me that, doing homework on daily schedule is the best way to have successful students. I feel this way for two reasons, which I will explore in this essay.

For starters, daily assignment of homework prevents students from buildup of their duties. Since homework gives out into different days, it would be easier for the students to accomplish their assignments. Indeed, it is a belief that we as human when facing a huge job, we will simply become disappointed to finish it. For instance, U.S. army investigated this belief by asking few soldiers to pass a gigantic arid area that hadn’t been passed by anyone, yet this time they put some signs in the area and ask soldiers to pass each sign one after another. The result was interesting the mission accomplished. As the example clarifies, when a project is distributed into different time period or distance, it’s more likely to complete the project.

Furthermore, students don’t forget materials. In other words what they learn in the class goes to their short term memory and by reviewing their knowledge right after the class it is more likely to bring information into long term memory. Reviewing course materials regularly helps students get ready for the final exam; in addition, students are more relax in the exam day, since they found their flaws in advance; besides that, they had found the solution by themselves or with the help of their lecturers. As the aforementioned reasons explain, it's advisable that teacher assign homework in daily scheme; therefore, they would have successful students.

To put it in a nutshell, although some individuals believe, daily assignment of homework is putting too much pressure on students, I'm of the reason this policy is practical and useful. This because students neither accumulate their homework nor forget their observation. If we want to have well-prepared students after graduation, teachers should work more on their materials and the way students learn their lessons, otherwise both student and teachers waste their time and energy.

one of the concerned of the teachers
one of the concerns of the teachers

since this method not only lead to successful students, but it also make teaching easier.
Description: 'Not only...but also' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

prevents students from buildup of their duties.
prevents students from building up their duties.

into long term memory.
into a long term memory.

students are more relax in the exam day,
students are more relaxing in the exam day,

it's advisable that teacher assign homework in daily scheme
it's advisable that teachers assign homework in a daily scheme

Sentence: The result was interesting the mission accomplished.
Description: The tag an adjective is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to interesting and the

--------------------