Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? When teachers assign projects on which students must work together, the students learn much more effectively than when they are asked to work alone on projects. Use specific reasons and examples to s

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? When teachers assign projects on which students must work together, the students learn much more effectively than when they are asked to work alone on projects. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays is fundamental to learn to work within groups. Some people like to work on assignments by themselves. However, others enjoy working with others. Students should learn to work with other students in order to be more effective and efficient on projects.

Any discussion about the advantages of working in projects with other students must include learning how to be a manager. Students inside groups have to manage their time. For example, at what time does the group meet? Also the amount of time they spend every day? By working in groups, students grasp this valuable lesson, which is only possible working in groups. Moreover, students learn to choose a leader and follow him. For example, back in college, we needed to work on a project with five more people. In the beginning, we had trouble getting along and organizing our duties. Nevertheless, our professor told us to get a leader for the group. That person was responsible to provide information and guide us. Consequently, we got the results we wanted. A leader allows to work in a more effective way, so we learned how to management ourselves.

Although management is important, also working in group is essential for student's future carrier. For instance, most of the jobs require working with others. In my current job I have to work with three more people. When a person is seeing a client, the others are preparing the utensils to work on him. We do not compete among each other, but we help. In this way, our work is faster and more effective, which brings benefits not only to the employees, but also to the company.

Finally, working in groups is more effective because people can learn and interchange ideas. For example, I recall the time I was in the university and I fought with my classmate due to his ideas. His thoughts were so different to mine. Finally, I respected his ideas and I learned from them. After an agreement was made, we worked faster than any other group in the class. We combined our ideas and created innovation. Interchanging ideas were possible only by working in groups.

To sum up, students should work on projects in groups for all my reasons above. They will learn to work in a much more effective way than working alone. If I had to choose, I would prefer to work with other all my life.

Nowadays is fundamental to learn to work within groups.
Nowadays it is fundamental to learn to work within groups.

Sentence: A leader allows to work in a more effective way, so we learned how to management ourselves.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a pronoun, plural, reflexive
Suggestion: Refer to management and ourselves